Voter & Election Information
Be An Informed Voter
Fall Voters Guide 2018
Click here for the Fall 2018 Voters Guide
The hard copy edition of the 2018 Fall Voters Guide will be available at businesses, libraries, and post offices throughout Union County approximately 10 days prior to the election date of November 6, 2018.
Find the facts about voting in your state at Vote411.org. Before an election,find your polling place.
Important dates for the November 6, 2018 General Election:
- October 9- Last day to register, change your party, your address, or your name before the general election.
- October 30- Last day to apply for a civilian absentee ballot.
- November 2- Last day for your County Board of Elections to receive voted civilian absentee ballots.
Facts for Voters of Union County
Contact information for federal, state, and local Elected Government Officials, Election Calendar, Registration & Voting Information
Click here for 2018 Facts for Voters
Register to Vote
PA Voters-Now you can REGISTER ONLINE to vote
(with PennDOT driver's license or non-driver ID).
Go to: register to vote website
Other Ways to register to vote
- If you don't have a PennDOT driver's license or non-driver ID, go online to http://www.register.votespa.com. Print, fill in, sign, and mail a registration form to the Union County Elections Office (155 N. 15th St.,Lewisburg,PA 17837).
- Pick up a voter registration form at the Union County Elections Office or at your local post office.
- For more information or assistance, contact the Union County Elections Office at 570-524-8681.